Wayne, Pennsylvania (April 30, 2021) – Alex Kakad, a global product manager at Tekni-Plex Medical, will participate in a special panel discussion at the Rubber & Plastics News Healthcare Elastomers Virtual Conference, May 4, 2021.
The panel topic “Regulatory Testing of Elastomers” will focus on new trends and technologies in elastomer applications that are helping to drive the future of the healthcare market.
Kakad, who has decades of experience understanding and meeting the needs of medical device manufacturers and biopharmaceutical companies, will share his insights on how customers in these industries are adapting and changing their best-practice approaches to remain competitive in an evolving marketplace.
Attendees will gain insight from panelists on how to accomplish successful testing, understand important new industry regulations and learn what to expect as new products come to market.
The discussion will be moderated by Andrew Schunk, reporter, Rubber & Plastics News. Panelists will address questions about a range of critical topics including:
• What customers are seeking in terms of validation and specification in a rapidly changing technology environment;
• How customers and suppliers are navigating regulatory changes and challenges
• How supply chain hurdles and material shortages are driving innovation;
• What new and interesting applications are coming from Research & Development; and
• What impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the healthcare elastomers industry
About Tekni-Plex Medical
Tekni-Plex Medical provides advanced medical grade, polymer-based solutions (compounds, tubing and other products) for medical devices and other applications. Its nine manufacturing locations use lean manufacturing tools and principles to drive quality and continuous improvement programs to ensure on time delivery of premium medical products worldwide. For more information, visit www.tekni-plex.com/tekni-plex-medical.