Breathable Packaging: Microbial Barrier
- Learn about the attributes of a breathable packaging material
- Understand how microbes migrate
- Gain basic knowledge of the barriers to migration
- Discover which test methods determine if the barriers target are being met
- Receive an overview on coatings and how they function, including theory, sealing, and testing
Fill out the form to watch the webinar now.
Speaker: Jennifer Eiker
Product Manager, TekniPlex Healthcare
Jennifer Eiker is a product manager for TekniPlex’s flexible packaging products which provide solutions for medical applications worldwide. For the past four years, she has been responsible for the following product lines: heat-seal coated and uncoated Tyvek® and paper, medical-grade extrusion laminates, latex-free cold seal coated paper and film and die-cut lids and labels.
Additionally, Eiker has more than a decade of experience engineering medical device packaging. This includes positions with major medical device companies including Becton Dickinson, Cardinal Health and Edwards Lifesciences.
She also has significant expertise in providing barrier packaging solutions to meet specific medical device product objectives.
Eiker has a Bachelor of Science degree in packaging from Michigan State University.