Action Technology* has developed more than 100 rubber and plastic formulations to meet your specific dispensing needs. Our state-of-the-art R&D laboratory is continuously working on new rubber compounds to meet your product requirements. Our testing methods and instrumentation greatly reduces the time required for material selection.
Our proprietary manufacturing techniques result in accurate dimensional control, superior surface finish and the elimination of internal imperfections. We have exclusive compounds to produce sheet stock and precision-tolerance punched or molded parts for our diverse customer base.
Action Technology’s rubber and plastic sealing compounds are specifically formulated to meet the needs of the dispenser market. While many of our compounds have become “standards” over decades of use, all began as custom formulations for individual applications. Most dispensing requirements will be met by one of our existing compounds, including FDA food- and pharmaceutical-compliant formulations.
When your existing formulations do not meet the needs of your specific applications, including regulatory, our experienced and knowledgeable R&D staff is ready to work with you to develop compounds that meet environmental and clean product requirements.
- Inner gaskets for aerosol valves
- Gaskets for pumps and other specialty dispensers
- Rubber molded parts
- Pharmaceutical/cosmetic dropper bulbs
- Rubber components for medical and pharmaceutical
- Plastic and rubber roll goods
Additionally, we manufacture:
- Aerosol tubing in continuous lengths, wound on corrugated spools or cut to your exacting length
- Dip tubing (Ablex) cut to length and stack packed to maintain product integrity and straightness
- Nozzle extension tubing that is cut to length and produced in natural or matched to your color request
- Swab stick shafts that are used in medical, electronic, brush applicator, drink stirrer and pipette applications
- Food spreader, ice cream, frozen dessert and lollipop sticks
- Other high volume custom plastic extrusions