F-217 Foam Primary Liners
As the inventors of the industry-standard F-217 closure liner, the three-layer coex with solid skin and a foam core, Tri-Seal knows what it takes to engineer foam-based liners that deliver critical performance attributes. For example, Tri-Seal offers a variety of liners that are ideal for continuous thread or child-resistant closures where resealability is important. These are also the liners of choice for minimizing leaks in dispensing closure applications, such as trigger sprayers.
With its three-layer coex with solid skins and a foamed core, these primary liners offer smoother contact surfaces for improved sealing and are recommended for a broad range of products including:
- Pharmaceuticals (over-the counter medication)
- Chemicals (household, industrial and agriculture)
Available in rolls or die cut pieces.
Here are just some of the features and benefits of F-217 Liners:
- Tri-Seal is the manufacturer of the industry standard F-217 primary foam liner
- Wide range of foam densities to meet performance objectives
- Polyolefin foam options: LDPE, HDPE, LDPE/EVA, PP
- Compatible with PET, PE, PP, PVC, PS, glass, aluminum and steel containers
- Thickness ranging from 20 to 125 mils
- Three-layer coex construction with solid skins and a foamed core offers smoother contact surfaces for improved sealing.
- Can be printed with standard or custom messaging
- Modest O2 and moisture barrier
- Leak prevention (particularly important for hard to contain products such as lubricants, oils, surfactants)
- Proven, market-tested technology
Cap lining and wadding automation equipment is available to insert die-cut and/or roll-fed materials. For more information, visit MMC Packaging Equipment, a Tekni-Plex business.