A revolutionary alternative to standard plastic press-in oriﬁce reducers.
Developed as a convenient, recycling-friendly alternative to plastic oriﬁce reducers, Peel N PourTM liners take the burden of dosage control off the consumer.
Features and beneﬁts:
- Strong induction seal prevents leaks and preserves product freshness
- Fully customizable liners and peel-tabs with multiple conﬁguration options
- Simplify sourcing demands
- Reduce weight and production costs
- Sealing capabilities for all bottle types, including HDPE, PP, PET, and glass containers
- Printed liners are available for enhanced brand aesthetics
A better consumer experience
With Peel N PourTM liners, consumers can easily control the amount of product dispensed without worrying about wasting product.
An eco-friendly alternative
By eliminating the need for specialty closures and complex packaging, liners and seals enable brands to cut down on material usage and deliver more beneﬁts with fewer resources.
Discover why Peel N PourTM liners are ideally suited for a broad range of applications:
Explore how closure liners and seals provide value to everyday consumer applications, and stay on top of the latest advancements in sealing technology through our blog series.